1. First step based on the application materials provided
The application materials must include:
- A curriculum vitae
- An application letter explaining the candidate’s motivation for undertaking the research and, if possible, describing a research experiment conducted.
- Two letters of reference from teachers or researchers who followed the candidate’s academic performance in higher education and/or during a research internship are required. You will have to provide the name and contact information/
- A copy of the candidate’s academic transcript or quarterly academic performance reports subsequent to the bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent
- A copy of diplomas since the bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent
- In case of an application to a financial support, a letter explaining how obtaining a grant will allow the candidate’s project to be carried out. This letter must also explicit the grants already obtained by the candidate, including grants based on social criteria